SLOCOE Business Services Department
SLOCOE Business Services works year-round to sustain and support the important work of our public schools in the following areas:
- Fiscal oversight, budget projection, and advisory services
- Facilitate inter-district collaboration
- Financial, state, federal and attendance reporting
- Payroll auditing, report processing, and printing
- Maintenance, transportation, and operational services for special education and alternative education programs administered by the County Office
- Purchasing services to ensure cost-effective and timely delivery of needed classroom and office supplies
- Safety program coordination
- Accounting services (accounts payable and receivable)
As you peruse the contact information and links offered here, feel free to let us know of any questions you may have.
Sheldon K. Smith, Ed.D.
Director, Fiscal Services
External Fiscal Services Manager